News Updates [Request for news links]

Skip to comments.

News Updates [Request for news links]

042306
| sirchtruth

Posted on 04/23/2006 8:05:49 AM PDT by sirchtruth

I am looking for Up To The Minute news stories to gather.

Topix.net use to have Up To The Muinute nes stories. You could refresh your browser and they’d indicated when they were posted 1 minute -10 minutes ago.

I only know of NewsLookup.com that has wire feeds from all over the world and they can update ever two minutes, but I’m more interested in ALL news that’s updated or posted than just major headlines.

Does RSS allow you to do this kind of things? Where do yous Guys get you news stories

TOPICS: Your Opinion/Questions
KEYWORDS: latestnews; newsfeeds; rss; wires

It would be helpful to find stories by updated by times too.

Thanks.

To: sirchtruth

posted on 04/23/2006 8:16:47 AM PDT
by TomGuy

To: TomGuy

So that’s how the News stories are updated by the minute because you can have so many multiple news feed from different sources?

I have NY Yahoo News but notice these don’t update too often… I’ll try the FR RSS…thanks

posted on 04/23/2006 8:23:03 AM PDT
by sirchtruth
(Words Mean Things…)

To: TomGuy

posted on 04/23/2006 8:23:04 AM PDT
by sirchtruth
(Words Mean Things…)

To: TomGuy

posted on 04/23/2006 8:23:07 AM PDT
by sirchtruth
(Words Mean Things…)

To: sirchtruth

What is going on here, I posted that once…

I could possibly be the first freeper i history to triple post!

posted on 04/23/2006 8:26:40 AM PDT
by sirchtruth
(Words Mean Things…)

To: sirchtruth

or you can use the Pager(little Speaker in the upper right corner) function and set it to FR breaking news page and it will update everytime a new article is posted.

posted on 04/23/2006 8:56:18 AM PDT
by Chode
(1967 UN Outer Space Treaty is bad for America and bad for humanity – DUMP IT. American Hedonist ©®)

To: sirchtruth

posted on 04/23/2006 9:05:39 AM PDT
by djf
(Bedtime story: Once upon a time, they snuck on the boat and threw the tea over. In a land far away..)

Disclaimer:
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson