March 9, 2021
Who gets to speak for conservatism in 2021 and beyond?
In this major debate, watch five prominent figures—who represent five very different perspective—make their case for the ideas that should guide the American right.
The debaters are:
- Charles C. W. Cooke, NationalReview.com editor
- Ross Douthat, New York Times columnist
- William Kristol, Weekly Standard cofounder
- Katherine Mangu-Ward, Reason editor in chief
- Daniel McCarthy, Modern Age editor
This debate, part of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute’s Diana Davis Spencer Debate Series, was recorded live on Saturday, March 6, at 7:30 p.m. ET.
After you watch the debate, let us know who you think won! Vote here.
Interested in more events like this? Or even hosting one yourself? Join the ISI community.